Question:
how can i find the plot map of my house?
chefjoeawad
2006-01-26 21:38:34 UTC
how can i find the plot map of my house?
Six answers:
northfulton39
2006-01-29 07:08:34 UTC
Go to Cobb County Courthouse and look up your property record.

There's quite a bit of information available online too - but no plot map. This might freak you out, but I did some online searches and was able to find out that a Joe Awad lives in Cobb County. I could be more specific but I don't want you to get too freaked out.

- The house sits on 2,613 sq ft of land

- The total appraised value is 153,280

- Your 2005 tax bill was for 2,313.93

- You own a nice little home with a front-side two car garage; I'm no car expert but it looks like you own a white Pontiac and a dark colored Honda - I bet you like to drive fast because both have rear wings

If this sounds familiar you're probably freaked out right now - I would suggest a more anonymous screen name. And you might want to get comfortable knowing what's available in public records - it's pretty scary.
?
2016-12-15 21:52:26 UTC
Map Of My House
djbronco511
2006-01-26 21:44:30 UTC
Your county tax office should have one on file. You'll probably need your tax id or assesors parcel number. If not, you'll need to hire a surveyor.

BTW, it's a 'plat' map.
bootsy
2006-01-26 21:44:01 UTC
Try going to the county or state building where you are at and ask them. If they can't help you they should at least point you in the right direction.
waheed
2015-01-09 06:00:09 UTC
plot size25 width 50 length
2006-01-26 23:11:40 UTC
go to your county courthouse and ask at information desk.