Question:
owning a business or work for employer, which is better ?
thezenzen
2006-02-13 17:47:50 UTC
owning a business or work for employer, which is better ?
Two answers:
sapomuerto
2006-02-13 18:30:49 UTC
It depends on what kind of business you're going after and what do you want in life. I was never really happy working for anyone, so now I own my own business. It is hard at times but a lot more rewarding than having a job, you have the chance of making a lot more money but you also have a lot more responsabilities.
shiraz007_99
2006-02-14 02:35:39 UTC
both are complimentary. none can exist without other.

isint that a fact? :-)