Question:
How can I obtain my w2s for 2005 From Fluor Maintenance Services? I worked out of Rome GA through Laborers int
Gemstone
2006-03-26 21:59:37 UTC
How can I obtain my w2s for 2005 From Fluor Maintenance Services? I worked out of Rome GA through Laborers int
Two answers:
misspolly1969
2006-03-29 19:00:36 UTC
Call them and ask for a copy. I work in an office for a major auto parts company and we get requests all the time for back years w-2s. We just make copies and send them to them. Maybe they'll do the same thing.
nicket
2006-03-27 20:05:35 UTC
try the IRS website.