Question:
I am a 48yr old female who want to move to Atlanta Ga. do you think I'm too old to get a new start some where
lea03nd
2005-12-15 21:46:20 UTC
else? Thank!
Two answers:
Jim knows
2005-12-15 21:50:19 UTC
Absolutely not. If you feel that you would benefit from a new start, do it. Just investigate and think things over first. For example, how easy will it be to find a job there?
Miss Awkward Silences
2005-12-16 05:55:44 UTC
I think this is a great time to start over in a new city!

You still are active, working and beautiful! Much better to do it now than in 10 years when you will be over the hump!