Question:
Recommend a Good Home Inspector in West Atlanta?
Me and My Shadow
2005-12-29 15:37:58 UTC
My husband and I are closing on our first home next month and want to have it independently inspected. Is there anyone here that has had a positive or negative experience with a particular company that you can tell me about? Ty in advance!
Two answers:
answerman
2006-01-02 11:09:50 UTC
Company: Paul Maxwell Inspections

Contact: Paul Maxwell

Address: 3250 Creek Hollow Drive

Marietta, GA 30062

Phone: (770) 565-3664

Fax: (770) 971-7687

Email: pemaxwell (at) att.net

Certifications: CABO 220, Building Inspector 4561, BOCA 92S-207

Insured: One Million Liability

Business License: Cobb County 2002#43261

Membership: GAHI

Brief: Residential building experience ten years and thirteen years Home Inspection
mara
2006-02-27 23:51:44 UTC
MsMoney recommends using the two particular sites for finding home inspectors, which are in the article linked below.