Question:
where can I buy wholesale fairy dust for little girls hair?
2006-02-12 10:26:08 UTC
where can I buy wholesale fairy dust for little girls hair?
Two answers:
2006-02-12 18:47:58 UTC
Check your local craft store (Michael's, Hobby Lobby, etc.). What you are really looking for is very fine glitter.You might also check Oriental Trading Company (http://www.orientaltrading.com), for bulk quantities and excellent prices.
mara
2006-03-16 09:56:51 UTC
Craft supply wholesalers are listed at the sites linked below.