Question:
How can one find out if he/she is being professionally black-balled, short of hiring a private investigator?
Ynointerview
2006-02-07 07:08:46 UTC
10 years plus of experience in specialized medical field, yet no requests for interviews in almost a year. What is up?
Two answers:
shannon
2006-02-07 07:21:59 UTC
Do you think it is an ex-employer? If so, what I would do is have a friend of yours act like a potiental employer and call to verfy employment on you and see what they say.
mara
2006-03-10 20:11:03 UTC
I'm sorry, but I don't think anyone here at Yahoo Answers can help you with that.