Question:
I need a source for a piece of 1045 steel round bar 20-1/8" OD and 14-1/4" long?
Jess
2006-02-21 06:31:19 UTC
I need a source for a piece of 1045 steel round bar 20-1/8" OD and 14-1/4" long?
Two answers:
2006-02-21 06:38:58 UTC
Dalian Antaeus Trade Co., Ltd. provides custom orders up to 35.4" OD and 19.02' length. However, their shortest length is 14', so you'd have to call them to see if they're willing to cut for you or if you're stuck with a 12.6 foot pole in your yard.

If you're a contractor you may already have a better resource to get their contact information from. Otherwise, you can register for allproducts.com (below) and send an inquiry that way.
aai_ak
2006-02-21 14:52:30 UTC
I can supply you this material from india. it has to be forged. send me the drawing of the shaft then i can give you the quotation of it. my email: aai_ak@yahoo.co.in